**Available July, 2018**
We are a group of young professionals living in an intentional community. We each have our own lives but share weekly family dinners together, and enjoy hanging out with each other when we can.
Living with us:
* You’d ideally become a part of our community. We would like to do life with you, and would love for you to join our community dinners.
* You’ll be an equal member of our house, entitled to having your own guests (respectful notice given) and welcome to our gatherings.
* We try to keep the house clean (although your room can be as messy as you like). We aim to practice a culture of honour and respect by maintaining a clean and tidy environment for all our housemates.
More about the house:
It's swish and modern, a smart house with sound surround in the living room and the rumpus room; massive fridge, spacious kitchen island bench (and 4 barstools), induction cooktop, built-in oven, coffee maker; high ceilings, air-con in every room, awesome garden with BBQ, and 13m pool. Hanging bike storage available in the garage. Heaps of cupboard space both in your room and common areas.
The 565 bus (goes from Chatswood to Macquarie Uni via Lindfield and Roseville stations) has a stop literally outside our door. Plentiful parking on the street if you've got a car.
More about your room:
It's a HUGE master bedroom with ample storage and multiple entrances (including a private entrance from the front yard). Built-in desk, and wall-mount for TV with hidden cable run. Stereo speakers integrated into ceiling, with 20W micro-amp included (amp has RCA inputs - but if that means nothing to you then you can plug in anything that your earbuds connect to). Also includes your own private patio area! Ensuite bathroom with bath AND shower.
* Dave - works in a bank, brews beer and goes rockclimbing when he can.
* Vaibhav - our youngest member, V-Man has just snagged a grad program role with the NSW Government.
* Allan - our most recent housemate, originally from Perth and in Sydney working in IT.